Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Few More Dr. Suess Quotes

  • "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You"
  • “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
  • “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
  • “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
  • “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
  • “Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
  • “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”

No comments:

Post a Comment